DIY Running Gear



I get a joy out of creating things and do-it-yourself'ing stuff as a way to help fill my days. After running for a few months, I realized I needed some new gear or something to motivate myself a bit. It's weird how women seem to come alive when they're wearing something new or at least different. Running gear is costly but who says you have to spend mad amounts of money to have your own look on the pavement. Perhaps one day I will start my own line of fitness apparel. Look out world!

Beast Mode!




My toenail fell off after the third month due to fungus from keeping polish on a bit too long as well as the moisture and friction. 





 Hmmm.... What can I do to give these some pizzazz? 


Got it! Shoot, I should start my own brand!










 Nifty pocket piece for keys, coins and pepper spray.


 Wearing my new creation. Now the message is for those passersby who stare and the guys who act like they've never seen a Bahamian gal running before.




 Camo-Headband 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Secrets For Exercise Success.

Not So Easy Come, Easy Go! Bittersweet Work Tale.

Friends With The Monsters...