Vision Board Manifestations and Random Thoughts Runners Think While Running.



2014 Running Log

Al-right! Looking at this thing makes me feel hell' good. I was out yesterday morning and pushed the 4.72 miles to 5 miles one time. I think that is now my new distance for the next week or two. I want to up the ante a bit now that I'm getting more conditioned. It's all about perseverance. At the top of my vision board are the words, "Never stop" made by some fit folks bending their bodies and ironically, it fits so well into place.



 When you want something bad enough all the forces of hell cannot stop you once you shield yourself with God's Almighty armour. Another irony is how at the beginning of this year I had no plans whatsoever to start running and it just kinda...well... happened. So I think it's safe to say that I AM actually manifesting my inner visions! Go me! The thing about visions is you have to be utterly specific about them because The Universe is always paying attention to our vibrations. The sneakers pictured above were just put there to represent my dedication to fitness overall, but did you notice something? They are not just sneakers but RUNNING SHOES! This stuff is like magic! Now where's my heap of cash? Maybe I need a print-out of one! Honestly some people don't think the Law of Attraction has anything to do with them (or anyone for that matter) and that people like me are all lunatics living in a big fantasy world but when you get chilling results like I did (and countless others worldwide) you start believing in miracles again. Of course I never dis-credit Jehovah God because without Him, there would BE NO Law of Attraction! Duhhhh! 


I was reading another blog post earlier today talking about 75 things that go through a runner's head while they're out doing their thing. I mean that thing had me in stitches because many of them are so true, so familiar and so doggone funny!@ runningdivamom.blogspot.com

Personally, the ones about finding dead bodies, running off the sidewalk and dashing back up it before the on-coming car approaches are most common. The other day I could have sworn I saw a body bobbing from behind a large rock in the water. I stopped, took off my shades, squinted for focus and walked off with that slow look of eerie confusion. I even saw one or two cars slowing down and looking also. I had to quickly snap myself out of it and keep moving. On my way back I realized that it was just a black trash bag snagged on the rock. WhewwW! That's something I never want to see EVER! 


Another thought is usually why there are so many vagrants coagulating near the beach. It's like I'm ducking and dodging rocks, sidewalks, then vagabonds too? Really? The government needs to correct this problem before it gets out of hand. Then there's What am I going to eat post-run?
How can I keep a straight-face when it feels like my legs are going to dissolve? You've got a lesbian admirer across the street, act oblivious! Now THAT'S what you call TINY! Run so you can make it back in time for Cable 12 News! When will I be good enough to enter a marathon or half? Why didn't I start this sooner? Hey...I'm like Forrest Gump! Is my ass jiggling to on-coming traffic? If I walk through my corner to cool down will people think that I've gone "walking"? Wonder what goes through people's heads when I tell them that I'm going running? Oh shit! what's his problem? Wow! I love to see people getting into shape! If only these set would take the hint! How's my posture? I should have eaten less! Once again, Why haven't I started this sooner? So many thoughts, so little time! I actively try to clean up my thoughts when I notice they are steering me off and messing with my performance. That's really important I think but... we are getting stimuli thrown at us from all over the place so things will get crazy at times. Such is life.



This was so funny, I think it would be quite interesting to hear some of your random thoughts while either running or working out. Leave a comment below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Secrets For Exercise Success.

Not So Easy Come, Easy Go! Bittersweet Work Tale.

Friends With The Monsters...